[C320-list] Leaking emergency rudder deck plate.

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 04:37:47 PDT 2011

Unfortunately a very common problem--try removing the screws that hold the
deck plate in place and re-silicone. I did everything you describe and found
the screws were the problem. For what it's worth, my new boat seems to have
the same problem--fresh out of the factory!

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582