[C320-list] Number of POBs

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Mon May 2 04:37:56 PDT 2011

Topcat is in survey (licensed) for a total of 9 people so NSW Maritime clearly thinks 9 is ok - but when I do charters I tell people it is max 7 people so I have room for someone to come and help me - unless they are happy to just motor.  With 9 people total it's too hard to get past them to get at the sail controls if none of them know how to sail.  With just one person to help, it's fine (especially if you've got an autopilot).  Having said that, I'd much prefer fewer people.  Annie
Topcat 1073