[C320-list] Sail Repair Annapolis

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Wed May 25 06:18:52 PDT 2011

I discovered a tear on the foot of my main while bending the sails on this year.  Its not major, but I want to get it fixed without interrupting my sailing schedule.  I know!  Most lofts are up to their eyeballs in the spring.

Anyone have any good recommendations on lofts that have done this type of work, "quickly" ?

The bigger lofts don't really care about the smaller repairs unless there are like 12 racing sails being purchased.

I found the following on Google ...

Tara Quinn
North Sail Repair
Sail Menders (a bit far....for me anyway)

Others or personal experience?  I am looking to drop at the beginning of the week and pick up later in the week.

Thanks in Advance!!!!

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006