[C320-list] Artifical Teak Flooring

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue May 24 05:07:18 PDT 2011

They are pretty nice products in general. They stain easily however, so you'd have to be careful what gets spilled or squashed in the cockpit.

Get as much pro help installing as you can even if it looks easy, getting all the little details right may not be as easy.

Simon Rock <simonrock at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I have been looking at installing some artifical teak flooring in the cockpit and swim platform of my boat. Has anybody else done this type of work? Are there any downsides that the suppliers are not telling me about? I am looking at the NuTeak or Flexiteek. The suppliers are keen, as the boat will be a demo at the next Sydney boat show, so they are offering to provide the materials at wholesale cost, and even help with the installation (to make sure its a good job). Open to comments/suggestions/ideas? Thanks Simon Rockstar #1164