[C320-list] Obsolete propane tank

Amshd2 amshd2 at aol.com
Mon May 2 20:27:40 PDT 2011

Guys

About 4 years ago I had to have my value replaced and tank inspected.  I think both cost about $30 at a place on Route 2 just south of Annapolis, hey also fill tanks. I think it is Anna Arundel Gas. 3177 Solomons Island Rd, Edgewater, MD 21037
Phone: 410-956-2400 (Alternate)

They told me that tanks have to be inspected ever couple of years.

Tony