[C320-list] Lost part in pedestal

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue May 3 08:01:15 PDT 2011

Sorry Tim,  I somehow missed the part about removing the fiberglass cover already.  (Small cell phone screen...)  Might check to see that it didn't already bounce out into the aft locker however unlikely that might be...  But a reasonably strong magnet should be able to find it as much as we hate to have magnets around a compass.