[C320-list] Tool program

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sat May 14 07:33:06 PDT 2011

Herb - The hole saw I have cuts a 2.5-inch hole.  My memory however is that
I thought about using a Dremel to cut away the fiberglass panel in order to
get to the nuts behind.  Either that or an angled ratchet?  I have a Dremel,
it is not part of the toolbox program, but would be glad to lend it to you
if you think that would do the trick.  But first, I would suggest asking the
list for ideas of how to access these nuts; I have never done so. - Allan
FIELD