[C320-list] New topic...jammed main roller furler on 2002

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Sun May 22 07:24:04 PDT 2011

Hello Robert,  Our 2006 has the in mast furler and I had this happen once
last season.  Like you I tried to slowly apply winch and also tug on out
haul.  Once I retentioned the main halyard to stretch it further towards top
of mast it worked smoothly.  This is a temporary fix, and I am sure that the
re-cutting would be a more satisfactory and permanent solution.

BJ s/v Serenity #1075