[C320-list] Sail Repair Annapolis

Amshd2 amshd2 at aol.com
Wed May 25 06:41:49 PDT 2011

Brad

I use UK -Halsey in Annapolis.  They made my jib and couple of years ago and are now making me a new main.  I have sent them  business over the years from the Pentagon Sailing Club.

They have been responsive for me.  Call and ask for David Gross that is whom I work with,  tell him I recommended him. Not sure it will speed things up but it might not hurt.

I highly recommend them.

Tony

108 Severn Ave. Annapolis, MD 21403
Tel: +1 410-268-1175