[C320-list] Sail Repair Annapolis

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 14:37:10 PDT 2011

Brad, if the tear is not in a high load location and you want to postpone
it, perhaps until the fall, you may be able to repair it with sail tape.
You can get it at WM.  It's cloth with adhesive.  You can wrap it around the
bolt rope and up over the tear.  You can overstitch it by hand if you think
it needs the added strength.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"