[C320-list] suggestions needed for chafe protection...

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 10:05:02 PST 2011

I've used an old white water hose in situations like  that.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 11/7/2011 5:29:05 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jonvez at comcast.net writes:

Hi  all,

I purchased a Fairclough cover this season. The cover is  cut so that I can
store either in or out of the water so the canvas is cut  higher than the
waterline. I need to come up with some type of chafe  protection at the tie
downs. Right now I'm using micro fiber clothes, but  I'm not sure that's the
best idea-my concern is that when they get wet and  freeze they will become
problem. I looked into closed cell pipe  insulation, but I can only find
black and I'm not sure if that will mar the  gelcoat..if anyone has any
suggestions, I would greatly appreciate  it..

Regards,

Jon  Vez