[C320-list] fin vs. wing keel

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Tue Nov 8 09:53:02 PST 2011

Pat,

Yes when I was on Lake Michigan I felt was "punished" for the Wing Keel.  The swap to the fin put me at a big advantage - a more even keel.

When I move back to Lake Macatawa/Michigan it will be nice to get back on the more active racing/cruising mode!  Only time for cruising in mostly VERY WINDY San Francisco.

Best Regards,
Andrew

C320
"Dawn Treader"