[C320-list] Binnacle question

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Wed Nov 9 07:34:00 PST 2011

 When mine was delivered from Texas, the binnacle was completely removed and was in the salon. This meant that I had to reconnect all the wiring to the instrument panel. That wasn't that hard but it sure would have been helpful to have a photo of the connected wiring to go by. Mine may have been too high since I have the deep fin keel.

Bill