[C320-list] who wants to buy wood cutting boards??

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 00:05:51 PST 2011

Just found more stuff I will not use:  2 wood cutting boards - appears  to
be by Catskill Craftsman - made in USA from birch and maple hardwoods.
LIKE NEW condition.  Just not my style...  18 X 12 X 1"  with  grooved back to
fit snuggly over your stove top and the other over 1 sink.

Selling online for  $24.99.   weight is 5 pounds  each.   Will sell for $25
for BOTH !! + shipping from FL.

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Sellstate Priority Realty

CELL: 239-  850- 4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

In a message dated 10/25/2011 7:06:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,