[C320-list] who wants to buy wood cutting boards??

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 08:35:02 PST 2011

I don't mean to be a downer, but I recall when I joined our C320 Association years ago and this C320 list server, some existing members gave me a bad time about accidently putting my work signature block on my contributions.  Seemed like a good idea to keep the list server information commercial free.

Also, it seems like stuff that people are selling should just get listed on our C320IA Website in the For Sale section to avoid unecessary and unwanted FOR SALE emails.  Please let's just put this "for sale stuff" on the website and keep it off of the list server.  I get enough unwanted emails selling stuff (spam) already that it would be good to keep the high integrity of this C320 list server intact.

Anyway, food for thought.

Thanks.

Dave

S/V Emily Ann