[C320-list] Fuel delivery to engine

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:58:52 PST 2011

Many years ago in the 90's I had a similar occurrence, but it was not fuel
related.  When experiencing excessive heeling the raw water intake for the
engine was out of the water and the alarm sounded so I had to shut off the
engine.  I cannot understand why the fuel pick up line would not work when
you have adequate fuel in the tank.  Brian McLamb; s/v Serenity # 1075