[C320-list] Fuel delivery to engine

Donald Lawson dnclaws at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 15:55:54 PST 2011

Mike
Coming back from Santa Cruz Island this summer I encountered some rough conditions. Under Jib only with the engine in idle, just in case, the boat went at least 45 deg. Put a CD from the top shelf on port to the top shelf on stbd. No engine issues. Had a little more than 1/4 tank and was consistanly at 15-20 degrees with the occasional 30+.  Keep tank topped off as much as possible to avoid condensation and you should not have to worry.
Don #1005