[C320-list] Trip South

Don Dixon donauw at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 27 17:52:57 PST 2011

Welcome to Florida!  The wind season is here and hurricane season is over!

I would second the comment on Joule Yacht Transport.  We used them when we moved Stargazer to Key West from Wisconsin several years ago.  They were easy to work with and the pricing was appropriate and reasonable.

Regards,

Don Dixon
Stargazer #605
Key West