[C320-list] clean cushion covers

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 14:43:27 PDT 2011

Has anyone ever cleaned the covers on interior cushions?  can you take  the
covers off and wash on gentle cycle & hang dry?   or, is steam  cleaning
while ON the only way??

Just bought used boat & would like to be germ  free ??  ha,  ha

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Sellstate Priority Realty

CELL: 239-  850- 4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

In a message dated 10/17/2011 4:10:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,