[C320-list] clean cushion covers

bkuether at comcast.net bkuether at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 15:10:00 PDT 2011

Based on their shape, I wouldn't even try.

But then again I can barely get a pillow into a pillow case.....

find a nice warm day to steam clean them, don't over soak them and leave them out in the sun to dry.

If you are on the west coast you still have sunny warm days.  Out east they are starting to wane......