[C320-list] Ice box crack

Donald Lawson DNCLAWS at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 18:32:21 PDT 2011

A couple of weeks ago we had a wild ride back from Santa Cruz Island.  Going over the boat this weekend I found an 8 to 10 inch vertical crack in the Starboard aft inside corner of the icebox. No sign of any cracking on the outside.  At the widest part I can see foam insulation. Didn't see it as it is blocked from view by the evaporator. I plan to  temporarily patch the crack with metal tape and then reglass this winter.  Is this a good plan? Can anyone think of something easier?  I also found that the starboard tabbing on the forward water tank bulkhead has separated from the hull slightly.  Anyone seen this problem?

Don Lawson, #1005