[C320-list] cabin overhead lights

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Fri Oct 7 10:18:24 PDT 2011

Barb,
Could you tell me more off list. My wife and I are kicking the idea of spending winters in Florida and summers back on the Chesapeake, couldn't give that up permanently. If you could contact me at herb at kccolormanagement.com I would really appreciate your information.

Thanks,
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606