[C320-list] cabin overhead lights

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 10:28:29 PDT 2011

Hello, Herb,

Can't overlook a possible buyer!

We moved to Cape Coral January 1993 because of the sailboat access  canals!
 I would love to help you in any way - we are just south of Punta  Gorda
(where the average age is MUCH older than Cape Coral); and across the  river
from Fort Myers (where the major airport is).

visit my website; or contact me directly.  Happy to help a fellow  boater!

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Sellstate Priority Realty

CELL: 239-  850- 4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

In a message dated 10/7/2011 1:18:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,