[C320-list] revisiting windlass selection and placement

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 14:57:33 PDT 2011

I actually used my windlass the first time since I have had the boat.

I was showing my daughter how to anchor and she said, daddy why is there a
winch up here?

So when we left I showed her.  Slick device.  Wish I had one 20 years and
one hernia repair ago.....

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006