[C320-list] Looking for a C-320 on the west coast.

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:37:17 PDT 2011

Hey Ken:  thanks for responding.  OBUOY sounds like it's in great shape and
a good price, is shallow draft (a major consideration) and low engine hours.
 All very positive.  But we're still hoping we can find a boat we can sail
home (Washington State) rather than ship, if at all possible.  We just had a
half hour discussion on this issue after reading your email, which is to say
we had a nice argument.  Our son just graduated from UT Austin law school or
we'd use a visit to Austin as an excuse to look at OBUOY.  But he's in Miami
now.....

So, we're filing your email in our "potential boats" category.  We've
promised ourselves we will get a boat by next spring/summer.  So we may miss
out.

thanks again,

gene and judy