[C320-list] removing interior panel forward of nav station

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 15 06:15:34 PDT 2011

Nat, I have hull #219 which I believe has the arrangement similar to your hull.  It is very easy to remove all the pieces--just a lot of screws--both the verticle section and the horizontal 'bar' section.  The upper trim on the shelf does not need to be removed (at least not on my boat).  Ken, OBUOY, #219