[C320-list] Temperature Gauge

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 16 17:24:46 PDT 2011

Allan, when the folk on the coast toss out 'marine grade' they are telling you SALT AIR/WATER MARINE GRADE, which is much worse than fresh water environment.  If the boat is always inland in fresh water most automotive parts work fine---the autos on the coast will suffer more than inland autos--but good point. Ken OBUOY, #219