[C320-list] Temperature Gauge

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sun Oct 16 15:41:15 PDT 2011

I replaced my temp gauge just yesterday after having the same problem and
finding that replacing the sending unit did not solve the problem.  It is
very easy.  It will take longer to take the pod apart and get to the gauge
than it will take to replace it!  New ones are available from Seaward,
562-699-7997.  Cost was about $45.  You need to give them your hull number
and they will take it from there.  As the guy told me, they make a good
product but they are not marine grade.  My boat is a 2001 vintage.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - 808
Columbia, MD