[C320-list] holding tank gauges

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:04:06 PDT 2011

I can recommend the SCAD Solo.  I bought it at a boat show for about $200.
It may not be the most sophisticated; but, it may be the least expensive and
does work.  It has several nice features.  I installed the display in the
back of the cabinet over the toilet, hopefully, to keep it away from the
attention of small roaming hands.  I also make sure I keep power to it 24/7
so I don't have to reprogram it in the Spring.