[C320-list] holding tank gauges

Gary Magnuson gary.magnuson at frontier.com
Wed Oct 19 19:00:50 PDT 2011

Dear Nat,
  I installed this unit, which operates on a single bus that monitors
both of my water tanks and the holding tank in 2008.  It has worked
flawlessly, and tells me the percent of fill on each tank at the press
of the button.  Although made for the RV folks, I found it works great
for us boaters.

http://www.rvupgradestore.com/RV-Tank-Monitor-System-s/164.htm

I bought the Model 709 SeeLeveL  ll  for $207.86 total with shipping in
2008 so it looks like the pricing is holding.

  The data monitoring strips come with a peel off adhesive back that
easily slips down beside each tank and has remained attached with no
problems.  There is a jumper that needs to be clipped so that the
control head knows which tank is being monitored.   The instructions
were easy to follow.    I would definitely buy this product again.    I
ran the cable over to the panel to the right of the Power panel and
installed it with the rest of my toys.

Good luck with your choice,
Gary Magnuson
Time A Weigh 320#205