[C320-list] Dry or Wet Bilge Pump Sump Area

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 20 15:50:15 PDT 2011

Diane,
   We did it mostly ourselves--we wanted more shade and we designed the maximum area possible with out getting in the way of sailing.  Only real problem is with raising the main since the outhaul is nearly impossible to access.  Cost was about $1600 which included the 1" stainless frame (bending was LOTS of work) and the sunbrella fabric.  Last season we paid someone to replace the sunbrella cover for a cost of $1100.  Ken

did it cost a whole lot more to have custom? I called JSI today - who
manufactuers for Catalina; but he never called me back...  with all these
service people..  I do a lot of WAITING...  arggggg

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Sellstate Priority Realty

CELL: 239-  850- 4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

Diane,
Our Bimini measures are not  common--custom build--measures 10' x
12''--quite larger than the 'factory'  size, but we love shade here in Texas when sun
shines at 100+  temperatures.  Ken OBUOY #219