[C320-list] Dry or Wet Bilge Pump Sump Area

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Thu Oct 20 15:51:12 PDT 2011

thanks - good to know

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Sellstate Priority Realty

CELL: 239-  850- 4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

In a message dated 10/20/2011 6:50:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net writes:

Diane,
We did it mostly ourselves--we wanted more  shade and we designed the
maximum area possible with out getting in the way of  sailing.  Only real problem
is with raising the main since the outhaul is  nearly impossible to access.
 Cost was about $1600 which included the 1"  stainless frame (bending was
LOTS of work) and the sunbrella fabric.   Last season we paid someone to
replace the sunbrella cover for a cost of  $1100.  Ken

did it cost a whole lot more to have custom? I called  JSI today - who
manufactuers for Catalina; but he never called me  back...  with all these
service people..  I do a lot of  WAITING...  arggggg

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS,  e-PRO
Sellstate Priority Realty

CELL: 239-  850-  4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

Diane,
Our Bimini measures are not  common--custom  build--measures 10' x
12''--quite larger than the 'factory'  size,  but we love shade here in
Texas when sun
shines at 100+   temperatures.  Ken OBUOY #219