[C320-list] removing main w/ Dutchman system

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 04:15:31 PDT 2011

Hi John,

I used to simply store my main with the Dutchman intact. I just detached the
continuous line from the outhaul and flaked my main with the filament lines
staying on the sail....even when I took my main for cleaning I did this and
the sail loft would re-string it once they cleaned it for me....

Regards,
Jon Vez