[C320-list] removing main w/ Dutchman system

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 14:41:54 PDT 2011

I leave mine intact also. I put a zip tie at both ends of the "loop" around the lines that act as the topping lift so I don't have to adjust everything when the sail goes back on (I have slits in the sail cover so don't have to lower the Dutchman each time the sail is lowered). After a couple of years it's a good time to replace the mono lines.

Jim Brown