[C320-list] removing main w/ Dutchman system

mike Slade mikeslade1435 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 09:29:05 PDT 2011

Did mine yesterday.  Two hours! Much of it marking the lazy jack lines for easy replacement next season. My Quantum system can only be removed from forward end.  When untying the jacklines the whole thing slung under the boom. Had to remove the sail first to even move the sling. Mike Slade, Imagine #803.

Sent from my iPhone