[C320-list] removing main w/ Dutchman system

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Mon Oct 31 09:14:35 PDT 2011

John,

I learned to leave a memory mark with either a sharpie pen or some painter's
tape at the point where the filament line enters the pouch where the plastic
adjustment filament line compression tabs are located (compression tabs are
inside the pouches attached to the base of the sail and accessible by
zipping the pouch open). In the spring it is a snap to simply thread the
filament line through the mainsail and have the same filament line length
without a need for further adjustments before getting in a couple of trips.

Rick
My-Ria #277