[C320-list] Valves & pump out procedure

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 13:02:03 PDT 2011

Kevin,  on my 1995 model (249) the front right valve is for the head and the front left is for the sink.  The rear is for the shower sump.  I always close all seacocks when I leave the boat for the day in case a hose should let go.  When I pump out the head valve is usually left open.  You can pump some water thru the system while pumping out.  Feel free to contact me with any other questions regarding this now becoming vintage boat.