[C320-list] Valves & pump out procedure

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Fri Sep 2 05:43:10 PDT 2011

I have the ignition key on small foam float key chain.  When leaving the
boat all seacocks are closed and I put the key between the water separator
hoses which on my hull 894 are right next to the sea water seacock.  The
float keeps the key from falling through.  The key is in the way when I open
the sea water seacock which is a good reminder for me.

Bob Sloat
Savannah 894 (2002)