[C320-list] Another battery-related question

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Tue Sep 6 20:03:00 PDT 2011

Hi Mike,

I appreciate your concern.  However, you needn't worry.  I had just
never seen a battery this big before, and it threw me off.  There is not
a lot of need for that much capacity on a lake in Kansas.  The rest is
not new to me.  I've been sailing for 40 years, have raced quite a bit,
have had boats with diesel engines, outboards, etc.  I originally
majored in Electrical Engineering (now you know why I changed majors).

Not only that, but I have this wonderful list as a resource. :-)

The only reason I emailed anyone today was that I am an hour away from
the boat and left the manuals on the boat this weekend.

However, I do appreciate your concern and your input.

Thanks,
Dean