[C320-list] Another battery-related question

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 12:44:14 PDT 2011

While a shelf is likely necessary for wet cell batteries, my start
battery is an AGM.  Thus I merely set it in the available space in
front of the forward house battery.  Apparently gravity works; it
hasn't moved since so placed four years ago despite sailing excursions
in 'spirited' (15-20 kt winds gusting to 25, 4-6 foot seas) conditions.

Bob Seastream
603-475-4410