[C320-list] 2011-2012 Ballot

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Sun Sep 11 06:33:36 PDT 2011

Warren and All,

Thanks very much for the kind words and offer of a gift. Both are very much
appreciated. While I can't speak for the others (some of whom have been in
their roles much longer than I have), I do want to say that it is
not necessary to provide a monetary stipend. I took on the job wanting to
keep the association strong, assist my fellow owners, and make some new
friends by doing so. For me, the best reward is finding members who will
bring renewed enthusiasm and new ideas to keep the association a valuable
asset for C320 owners.

Karl