[C320-list] 2011-2012 Ballot

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Mon Sep 12 12:28:46 PDT 2011

I agree on all points.
Thanks guys for the excellent support

Happy Sailing!

John
2007 C320MKII
Hull 1118
Guntersville, AL

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Warren Updike
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 4:24 PM
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] 2011-2012 Ballot

Karl, I want to thank you and the other officers for their service.  Several
of you have served many years in your positions and are to be congratulated
for jobs well done.

Since we haven't spent any funds on a regatta, I move that a thank you gift
of $250 be given to each of the current officers.  Our treasury doesn't have
the resources to properly compensate and thank these people for their
dedication and contributions, so my proposal is merely a token recognition
of our thanks.

Since there are no contested positions, I move that the candidates be
approved by affirmation. (I think that means that there are no objections
and a vote is not necessary (other than on my motion.)  Wow, this digital
meeting stuff gets complicated.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"