[C320-list] Catalina Boat Line

sailorlew at aol.com sailorlew at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 15:32:08 PDT 2011

It must be, in passing the salesperson said that the 320 has been discontinued, & on the C36 list they said that the 309, 310, 375, 400, & 42 have also been discontinued. I know that the 270 & 28 were discontinued last year. If this is true, the entry level Catalina will be a 31 footer with a price I imagine will be in the mid $100's. That's a lot of boat & money for a beginning sailor.
Lew