[C320-list] Lead changes, collisions, capsizes-amazing AC race

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 07:06:19 PDT 2011

Interesting article in last month's SAIL on Stan Honey.  He invented the first
down graphic software now seen on almost all football games.  Stan laid out the
graphic software for this AC series.
I learned to sail on a Hobie 16.  There is nothing to compare to gliding over
the water, hanging out off a wire, while flying a hull.  Fantastic to see the
big boys do it in big-boy toys !
Mike
'Amanda Lu'