[C320-list] Holding Tank Vent

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sun Apr 8 07:25:23 PDT 2012

No, pretty sure it won't. Besides if you sail with the rail in the water, I'll be sure to wave as we blast by. ;)

With water rushing past i think it would be more likely to produce a vacuum. If you just heel the boat at the dock, either vent style would flood.

Jeff

Irving Grunes <igrunes at gmail.com> wrote:

Jeff,
If you sail with the rail down in the water, won't this fill the waste tank
since there is no check-valve.
Irv Grunes
2001 Isle of Wight