[C320-list] Accent Tape - Suggestions

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 07:49:09 PDT 2012

One more suggestion, tip learned from a vinyl sign maker:

Add and mix a tablespoon of Dawn dish detergent into 1 quart of water
in a spray bottle.

Spray the hull liberally where the stripe or lettering is to be
applied. This will allow you to slide the stripe/lettering in order to
reposition it if needed and makes sqeegeeing the air bubbles out much
easier.

CB
Commitment #867

--