[C320-list] Battery Charger Upgrade

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Sun Apr 22 17:30:41 PDT 2012

We used all existing wiring for our Xantrex 40. The only things that changed
were the fuses at the batteries and in Australia there is a normal
(household type) plug at the end of the charger so a 240v GPO had to be
fitted.  Not sure what is supplied in the US
Regards
Colin Evans
Watermark #774
Lake Macquarie, Australia