[C320-list] Battery Charger Upgrade

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 23 06:32:44 PDT 2012

I just installed a Xantrex True Charge 2 (40Amp). I had to make up 3 very short cables (approx 7" one for the Neg and two for the Pos) to connect the DC output to the busbar. I used Blue Sea MRBF fuses which connect directly to the batteries and do a neat job. The mains wires I was able to connect directly to the charger.
Good luck.
John Morrison
1999#574