[C320-list] Cleaning interior window shades

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Sun Apr 29 14:13:34 PDT 2012

Warren,
I beg to differ.
We prefer not to use bleach/chrorine solution as any spillage or over spray
will result in bleached marks on upholstery, clothes  etc.
The latest and greatest here in Australia ( since the Brisbane floods)  is
2mls of Clove oil mixed with 1 litre of water in a spray bottle. It doesn`t
sound much but apparently it kills the mould.  We are yet to try it as the
clove oil has suddenly become almost impossible to get hold of, (but I
should be able to let you know at the end of the week as we have ordered
some on eBay)
Regards
Colin Evans
Watermark #774