[C320-list] Installing a RayMarine C90W

Jason Alexander alexander.jason at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 17:00:59 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I'm thinking about adding a C90W chart plotter to my C320.   I'm
thinking of doing it myself as I'd like to think I'm handy and I tend
to understand electronics reasonably well.  I already have the dual
bend pedestal guard.  It already has a 4 spot Navpod with ST60 Wind,
Depth and Speed plus a ST4000 autopilot.   But I do have a few
questions.

1.  Does anyone have a good suggestion how to cut into the pedestal
guard to make a hole to run the cables.    Stainless Steel is not my
friend and I have to be careful not to cut the wires that are already
going through it.

2.  What is the best way to make the holes to mount a navpod.

3.  Does anyone know where you can get the circuit breakers for our
breaker panel.

Any other advice.

Thanks,
Jason